Hello. My name is Liz.
I am a firm believer that happiness is contagious and lighting up someone’s day and your own can be done by simply smiling. 🙂 Here are a dozen interesting facts about me.
- I am half Caucasian and half Filipino. Endearingly known as the Caucapino.
- I grew up on the bed of the Superstition Mountains. In a house, of course.
- I find it relaxing to have my bed made. It brings me Zen.
- I am addicted to anything sweet. Will I be having dessert? YES.
- I love to
eatbake anything delicious.
- I believe anything served in a mason jar tastes better.
- When I am home alone, I like to sing and dance in front of the mirror. I have no shame.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal. Dessert for breakfast? Best invention. Ever.
- Iced, grande, skinny, caramel macchiato, with whip, extra extra caramel, 3 splenda. (hey. Its a “skinny”)
- I have 4 brothers and they are
- Biggest pet peeve: a movie or book spoiler, I get so upset. (Like that one time with professor Snape. Ugh ruined.)
- I like to call everything I do an adventure. Because everything is. 🙂