To think I was just getting used to writing “2013” on documents. Ugh #firstworldproblems
As customary, I start to write down my list of goals for the new year and like every year, I promise to myself I will stick to them. But I am feeling pretty confident this year because I have a secret weapon of sorts.
A pinky promise… yes I’m a child.
I mean common! you cant break a pinky promise. plus, I’ll have you guys keeping me in check.
So here is my bakers dozen:
- blog like a beast
- get an A in all my science classes
- get married… yah. this better happen.
- go on an epic honeymoon
- buy a home
- successfully complete
twoone month of carb cycling. (gotta keep these goals reachable)
- visit sara in sf
- cook an entire 3 course meal from The Kitchen Book
- volunteer 400 hours. (remember this is for a year)
- go on more date nights
- learn Photoshop
- spend more time with my family
- write one line a day in my five-year memory book…ok this is like a five year resolution. do those exist?
gosh, I’m so lame.
What are you’re goals for 2014? Write them in the comment section. Sara and I would love to hear.